Thanks to the continued generosity of our Rosedale supporters, we have a new sensory room!
Check out how we can further enrich the learning environment for our students by:
- purchasing a wheelchair-accessible school bus
- installing lifting devices throughout the school for wheelchair-bound students
- adding a fully-accessible learning kitchen
- providing specialized communication technology
- hosting a magical Prom night where all the students and families can celebrate what makes our community special.
Together we can celebrate all the wonderful ways to be Rosedale Proud!
Monetary and in-kind donations are tax-deductible
|YOUR DONATION OF:||COULD BE USED TO PURCHASE…|
|$500||• An IPAD for a Rosedale student
• A classroom multimedia projector
• An end of year classroom field trip
|$1000||• Bus passes for a classroom for one year
• A 5 day Autism training for a Rosedale teacher
• One year of plants for the organic garden and the Memorial garden
|$2500||• A modified bicycle
• A communication device
• A small paved track for modified bicycles
|$5000||• IPADs and apps for an entire classroom
• Modified playground equipment
• A modified bicycle Go-Kart
• Technology to support a sensory room
|$15,000||• A motorized lift to assist students in moving from wheelchairs to other areas of the room|
|$25,000||• A classroom renovation
• A school van to transport students to community-based instruction sites
|$75,000||• Music or art room renovation|
|$100,000||• Library renovation|
Your donations take the students to places they otherwise couldn’t go, helping to support transportation, sensory activities, recreational equipment, and more. If you are interested or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of everyone involved with Rosedale, we thank you so very, very much.
And we hope too to see you at the Ride!
Check and Cash Donations can be made out to
PO Box 301746